3 ответов в этой теме

#1 MarkWilhelmsson

MarkWilhelmsson

Курсант

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Опубликовано 05 Ноябрь 2018 - 21:28

I was banned or kicked from Wings of Liberty today, but was not given a reason. I did have a midair collision with a spitfire while I was flying an FW190, but it was not intentional. I was not even asked about it by the server administrator, just was pushed out of the server after the collision. I am a faithful player on Wings of Liberty and I am a professional flier who would not intentionally ram anyone. Thank you for any explanation and reconciliation.

Mark Wihlelmsson

#2 CountZero

CountZero

Лейтенант

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 сообщений

Опубликовано 11 Январь 2019 - 17:04

from wol il-2 bos forum, 2 players complain that they are still baned for frendly fire:

HunterHero:

"I was banned after accidentally shooting the tail of my plane with the rear gun on the BF110 and was banned for a week because of it. I have a video from my stream as proof of the incident. If an admin is able to help me out I would really appreciate it."

https://forum.il2stu...&comment=719170

and

69TH_Pug:

"I hope a mod can answer this. My squadron mates and I just started flying in Battle of Stalingrad (we normally fly Cliffs of Dover, Blitz). As we were flying around, one of my squad mates asked me to shoot his aircraft to see 1) How accurate tail gun is and 2) what kind of damage it would inflict  and 3) how much damage a Peshka could absorb. This resulted in the loss of his aircraft. Everything was fine and we continued to fly. 

Yesterday I tried to get on and was kicked off the server and banned. A 15 minute timer came up with a notice that said that was my ban timer. After the timer expired I logged back into the server and was promptly kicked and a new 15 minute ban timer was started. This went on for a couple of hours and then we all gave up and went back to CLOD. My question is, How long is a first offense ban? We didn't realize that a one time incident would result in a ban. I was never notified of the ban or told how long it would last. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

69TH_PUG "

https://forum.il2stu...&comment=716649

they wonder how long is ban i guess, but no replays so i post here

#3 =E95=DenLarik

=E95=DenLarik

Капитан

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 сообщений

Опубликовано 11 Январь 2019 - 17:25

for HaunterHero - 1 week

for 69TH_PUG - 3 week

for 69th_LuckyHawk - 2 week

69TH a lot of checks done...

It's automaticly ban for gunner, one crew member = 1 week

Сообщение изменено: =E95=DenLarik, 11 Январь 2019 - 17:29.

#4 CountZero

CountZero

Лейтенант

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 сообщений

Опубликовано 11 Январь 2019 - 17:43

thanks ill forward that to them

Посетителей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей