7 ответов в этой теме

#1 zhihengcao

zhihengcao

Курсант

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 8 сообщений

Опубликовано 20 Июнь 2019 - 22:47

Hi, I am relatively new to il-2 multiplayer (about 60 sorties) and I really enjoy this server, thanks for running it. I live in West Coast USA and it has become my weekly routine to get up early Sunday morning (when it is Sunday night in Europe) to fly with lots of people. 

I have bought all series of il-2 (BoS, Moscow, Kuban, Bodenplatte, Flying Circus) but it is regrettable we can only play a limited number of airplanes mostly from Battle of Stalingrad & Moscow while there are many other exciting airplanes available now. 

May I ask what is the theory behind of limiting the server to only Battle of Stalingrad & Moscow airplanes?  Because 109E,F,G and 190 are modeled so well, I still really enjoy playing on the server, but I am starting to see other servers getting popular because later planes like 190G14, 190D and Me262, P47, are available there.  Is it your opinion that these new airplanes are not as well modeled and hence makes the game less fun? 

I also think the maps used are often too large for the number of players online. It is possible for the server to automatically choose a smaller map (or map with less number of objectives) when the number of players online is small? When it is night time here in USA there is often less than 30 players online. When the map is very large we do not encounter any air-to-air battle at all, which makes the game a lot less fun.  

Thanks for your consideration!

#2 Vachik

Vachik

Капитан

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 694 сообщений

Опубликовано 21 Июнь 2019 - 12:25

Привет. Спасибо за оценку нашего труда.

На сервере есть миссии 44 года на которых стоят 109G14, 190А8, Р47, Spitfire9. Для более поздних немецких самолетов нет карт и нет достойных самолетов у Союзников. Во всяком случае, сейчас.

Миссии рассчитаны на количество игроков 50+. Есть миссии более масштабные, есть миссии менее масштабные. Разные. Штурмовики и бомбардировщики должны иметь пространство для маневра. Если скучно на истребителе, садись на штурмовик и иди на цель. Штурмовикам всегда весело. ))

Удачи в боевой работе. ))

#3 zhihengcao

zhihengcao

Курсант

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 8 сообщений

Опубликовано 22 Июль 2019 - 10:00

Thank you for the reply! 

Is it technically possible that the server detects the number of player and reduce the number of objectives (or switch to special map with less objectives) to compensate for smaller number of players?

It is not matter of playing fighter or ground attack airplane. The purpose of multiplayer is to interact with other players, even if with bomber/ground attack mission it is still a lot more fun if one is chased by enemy fighter, otherwise one would just play single player Quick mission not bother to connect online. 

It seriously would be much much more fun when there is less than 20 people on the server, if there is only one or two objectives on each side, so regardless of you fly ground attack or fighter, you still get to enjoy multiplayer. 

Less important, maybe when P51 comes out we will have maps with later planes like Me262 and Dora.  

#4 Vachik

Vachik

Капитан

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 694 сообщений

Опубликовано 22 Июль 2019 - 13:48

Ни одна программа не способна предсказывать будущее. 

Р51 не является соперником Ме262. Поэтому на существующих картах Ме262 не будет. То же касается и Dora.

Ме262 предполагается поставить в небольших количествах на картах с полным набором американских и британских самолетов. Советских самолетов позднего периода нет совсем. Самый лучший Ла5-ФН из первой половины 43 года. 

#5 CountZero

CountZero

Лейтенант

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 сообщений

Опубликовано 22 Июль 2019 - 14:04

East front is still most popular online, west based servers are empty, game just need Il-10, Tu-2, Yak-3, Yak-9U and La-7 , and for axis Me-410, Do-217, 109G10 and 190A9 to be complete and we can have 1941-45  

#6 Vachik

Vachik

Капитан

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 694 сообщений

Опубликовано 22 Июль 2019 - 14:53

Я знаю. )) Я давно играю в Ил-2. Я давно занимаюсь изготовлением миссий для онлайн игры подобной той, которая присутствует на сервере Либерти.

#7 zhihengcao

zhihengcao

Курсант

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 8 сообщений

Опубликовано 23 Июль 2019 - 10:55

What do you think of reducing the number of objectives when few (less than 50) people are on the server? 

Generally I think Yak7 Lag FN is superior to 109F4, G, 190A3 in terms of low altitude turning fight. The FN has larger horse power, and 2x20mm canon as standard.  When P51 comes out the Allied will have even better airplanes, 109K and Dora needs to be available for game balance. 

Сообщение изменено: zhihengcao, 23 Июль 2019 - 10:57.

#8 Vachik

Vachik

Капитан

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 694 сообщений

Опубликовано 23 Июль 2019 - 11:39

Спасибо за советы, но у нас есть еще и своё мнение. ))

Посетителей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей